Where can I find out more about MCC’s finances?
You can learn more about our funding and charitable status or download our financial statements and annual reports on our funding/tax exemption page.
How can I make a donation? Can I give by phone, mail, online…?
There are a variety of ways you can make a donation:
- Donate online
- Mail a check (made out to “MCC”) to MCC, PO Box 500, Akron PA 17501
- Give over the phone by calling toll free 1-888-563-4676.
- Make a donation in person, or meet with your local donor relations staff at one of our MCC offices
- Learn more about planned giving opportunities.
Thanks for your support!
How do I sign up for monthly giving?
You can use any of the above methods to sign up for monthly giving.
When making a donation online you’ll see the screen below. Just select monthly giving under the donation amount and follow the instructions from there. Each monthly donation will be charged to the credit card used for your original donation.
How do I make a memorial gift?
You can also use any of the above methods to make a gift in memory of someone.
When making a donation online you’ll see the screen below. Just check the box next to “make this donation in memory, in honor or in support of someone.”
Once you’ve checked the box you’ll be able to enter the name of the person you’re remembering.
I’d like to find out more about project x
Our website has lots of stories about MCC projects and our partners. You can look through photos, videos and stories to learn more about how your donations are at work at home and around the world. If you are not able to find what you’re looking for, feel free to send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I support a service worker?
Thanks for choosing to support an MCC service worker! While we don’t ask long-term workers to raise their own support, the expense of placing people around the world can be significant. There are a few ways you can support a worker:
- Make a donation to support the costs of placing workers
- Give a gift towards a specific program that your friend or family member is working with
- You can also contribute to someone personally by giving a non-tax-deductible gift to their “Personal Drawing Account” or PDA that they can use for personal expenses
Look through the options for donating to service workers.
To make a gift to a PDA via check, mail it to MCC, PO Box 500, Akron PA 17501. Please make out the check to “MCC” and be sure to clearly write “PDA” with the full name of the person on the memo line.